Vitamin D3 + K2, 60 capsules
A nutritional supplement that contains a combination of fat-soluble vitamins – D3 and K2.
Vitamin D contributes to maintaining healthy bones and maintaining proper muscle function. Vitamin K contributes to proper blood clotting and improves bone health.
|SHELF LIFE:||24 months from the date of manufacture|
|CONTENTS:||60 capsules / 60 daily servings|
|MADE IN:||Slovakia, EU|
|INGREDIENTS:||Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), vitamin K2 (MK7 menaquinone), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose, cyclodextrin)|
|SOURCE OF ACTIVE SUBSTANCE:|| Vitamin D3 is of plant origin – made from lichen
Vitamin K2 is made from Natto (non-genetically modified soybeans)
|HOW TO USE:||1 x 1 capsule daily|
|Suitable for vegans:||yes|
|No genetically modified substances:||yes|
Vitamin D is essential for life. Under normal circumstances, this vitamin is formed in the skin by sunlight; therefore, it is also called sun vitamin. In case of insufficient stay in the sun, the body needs to take vitamin D in food. The sun vitamin affects particular vital functions in the human body. Nutritional supplement Vitamin D3 – Cholecalciferol is ideal for lack of sunlight and in the winter months. With increasing age, the body’s ability to “produce” vitamin D decreases.
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN D
- proper absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- normal levels of calcium in the blood
- maintaining healthy bones
- maintaining proper muscle function
- maintaining healthy teeth
- proper functioning of the immune system
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
Long-term vitamin D deficiency is demonstrably associated with a higher susceptibility to so-called acute respiratory infections and influenza.
“Vitamin D helps absorb, store and utilize calcium. It helps soothe nerves, helps with healthy sleep and reduces sensitivity to pain. Symptoms of deficiency: Due to the lack of vitamin D, bones become fragile, they break easily and patients often have pain in them, which is mistakenly attributed to rheumatism. Vitamin deficiency causes a lack of calcium in the bones. Muscle cramps can also occur. Mild vitamin D deficiency causes the following changes in humans: irregular teeth, crooked teeth, rabbit teeth, dark circles around eyes.“
(Adelle Davis: What do you need to be fit; Ekokonzult 2013)
Vitamin K2 is a fat-soluble vitamin that bacteria cannot produce in sufficient amounts in the human body while playing an essential role in metabolism (metabolism) and bone mineralization (supplying bones, such as calcium).
BENEFITS OF VITAMIN K2
- preventing osteoporosis (thinning of the bones), increasing the risk of fractures and improving bone health
- improvement in bone density during menopause/andropause (physical and mental changes in elderly women/men)
- maintaining healthy teeth
- prevention of heart disease
- reducing the risk of inflammation
- suppression of autoimmune diseases
- regulating the absorption of calcium into the vascular walls and thus prevents their clogging with calcium
DEFICIENCY OF VITAMIN K2 CAUSES
- increased level of calcium in the intercellular space – hypercalcemia
- hardening of the blood vessels and the associated increase in “bad” VLDL cholesterol
- headaches, backs, muscles and joints, including those associated with inflammation
- fatigue, malaise and muscle weakness
|Amount of active substance in the recommended daily dose||% RVH*|
|Vitamin K2||100 mcg||133%|
|Vitamin D3||50 mcg||1000%|
* daily reference nutritional value of the average adult
Store in a dry, dark and cool place in a well-closed container.
Not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Keep out of reach of small children. The prescribed daily dose must not be exceeded. The nutritional supplement must not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
This product does not contain soy derivatives or any other significant allergens: milk, eggs, fish, oysters, nuts, grains and peanuts. It does not contain gluten.
Disclaimer: Adelle Davis s.r.o., its employees or collaborators do not represent any of the above information as nor are they instructions for or recommending treatment for any mental or physical conditions. It is up to each consumer to decide whether to use this product and, if necessary, to consult a doctor or pharmacist about its use.
There are no reviews yet.