Liposomal vitamin D3+K2, 200 ml
Both D3 and K2 are fat soluble. K2 is involved in calcium absorption by scavenging and binding free calcium from the intercellular area. It is also involved in proper liver function and proper blood coagulation. Deficiency causes frequent nosebleeds, heavy menstrual bleeding, increased susceptibility to bruisingand the associated rupture of thin subcutaneous vessels.
|Amount of active substance in the recommended daily dose
*daily reference nutritional value of the average adult
EFFECTS OF VITAMIN D3+K2:
- maintaining healthy bones and muscles
- proper absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- supports the proper function of the immune system
- maintaining healthy hairs, nails and teeth
- its deficiency can cause fatigue, bleeding gums, hair loss, or dry skin
- contributes to proper blood clotting
Unlike conventional forms, the liposomal form has up to 5 times higher absorbability.
For comparison – there are the following basic forms: